LAND REMOTE WEAPON STATION
Remotely Operated Gun and Observation System
The Land Remote Weapon System is applied as a force multiplier on armoured fighting vehicles, reconnaissance vehicles and armoured personnel carriers.
The weapon is pointed and operated from under armour, thereby reducing the risk of loss of life. The platform is equipped with a thermal imaging system in addition to the day camera and since it is gyro stabilised, it providesa costeffective observation capability that may be used on the move.
- Accurate gun positioning, even on the move due to gyro
- No-fire and no-go safety zones
- Optical Tracking for automatic target following
- Remote operation from under armour
- Stabilised positioning of advanced observation sensors
- Improved target recognition and accuracy due to high quality electro optical sight and powerful magnification
- Recording capability of sight images for debriefing exercises or legal investigations.
- 7,62mm General Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG)(SS-77)
- 12,7mm Heavy Machine Gun (HMG)M2 QCB
- 40mm Automatic Grenade Launcher (AGL) (optional).
- 4 off Smoke Launcher Tubes(76mm)
- Slew rates: Traverse and Elevation up to 1,2 rad/sec (70º/sec)
- Low speed: Traverse and Elevation < 0,5 mrad/sec (1/40º/sec)
- Gun stabilisation as standard feature
- Manual operation in case of power or system failure.
- 7,62mm GPMG 300 rounds
- 12,7mm HMG 200 rounds
- 40mm AGL 32 rounds(optional)
- 76 mm Smoke Grenade 4 rounds(optional)
View full specification